Monday, January 1, 2007

I'm here

Hola

So I've joined the blog-o-sphere. I don't really know why. Just kinda bored I guess. A little about me: I'm 22, born in Philly, raised in the suburbs. I'm passionate about music, sports, books and animals. As a whole, I think society's fucked up. I have no faith in the overall goodness and benevolence of humanity. I see people as morally corrupt and intelectually apathetic. I do, however, believe that individual people are capable of rising above the masses and bringing good into an otherwise dark world. Though the flock may be sour I cannot condemn every being that resides within it. Some may call me pessimistic. I disagree. I think I'm more of a realist. Ultimately, people unnecessarily suffer on a daily basis and bad shit happens to good people. Sutff does NOT always happen for the better. And what hurts you will not necessarily make you stronger. Life's fucked up. That's the way it always has been and always will be. Shit happens, you experience it, you learn from it, and you move on. Some of it's good, some of it's bad. That's life. I plan to post my musings on life, society, and pretty much anything that manages to occupy my mind. Peace... and happy new year.

1 comment:

Life I Cho' said...

blog-o-sphere? that term is soooo 2003.

Anyways, welcome! I'll def be reading your blog it when I have a chance.