Sunday, March 30, 2008

What Pisses Me Off Right Now

If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
I've been running hot
You got me ticking gonna blow my top
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop

The Rolling Stone - Start Me Up

Okay, I'm generally not an angry guy (at least I don't think so). I 'm pretty relaxed and pretty chill. But certain things get me riled up. Here's what's been pissing me the hell off of late:

The crappy internet you get in hotels. Now basically having lived in hotels for the last year, this is a constant complaint by me to anyone willing to listen. I mean seriously, for whatever ridiculous sum I'm giving you guys every night, you can't get me some decent fucking internet? What is that? You fuckers.

Taking my shoes off in the airport. Look, I'm not gonna blow up a god damned plane with my fucking shoes. Stop making me take them off! It's a pain in the ass. My feet get cold. And I have to wait like ten minutes for a bunch of old people and/or people flying for the first time to realize they have to take their shoes off and then doing so when they get to the front of the line. If I could shoot one person in the leg, I'd shoot the shoe-bomber guy. This is your fucking fault asshole!

March madness brackets. My bracket has never won. Never. I mean, c'mon... throw me a bone sometime! And having all number one seeds in this year? That sucks complete ass. Now you're gonna have that one person in your pool that picks no upsets winning, and then you have to listen to them brag about it and bring it up for the next year even when they pretty much know shit about college basketball. What the fuck you 61 non-number one teams?? You guys are asses.

Those Holiday Inn 'hot bar' commercials. Not only is it that they're kinda creepy, but pretty much any half-decent hotel you stay at's gonna have breakfast. This isn't something new and ground-breaking. Everyone does it.

Taxes. Taxes blow. They just do. If you've never done your taxes, good for you. And if you have done your own, we're in the same boat. So here's a big raised middle finger to the good 'ol IRfuckingS.

No comments: