Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Some random thoughts for aTuesday evening

- Joakim Noah looks like a horse. Seriously

- The UCLA-Florida game on Saturday night sucked

- If the Sixers draft Josh McRoberts, I'm going all Tonya Harding on Billy King's knee

- I'm excited for baseball season (probably shouldn't be though...)

- Hugo Weaving is doing the voice of Megatron. I'm legitimately excited by this. He was in the Lord of the Rings movies, The Matrix trilogy, and V for Vendetta. An awesome array of movies. I now have high expectations for Transformers (again, probably shouldn't though...)

- If I had a falcon I'd walk around with it on my shoulder. That would be badass

- I would name it Anubis

- Why is sushi so much better when you're inebriated?

- Scarlett Johansson is releasing a CD of Tom Wait covers. This will not be good

- On a music note, Hinder and Seether suck. They're like slightly less crappy versions of Creed.
But seeing how horrendously bad Creed is, they're still horrible

- That acoustic version of "Freak on a Leash" would be a lot better without Amy Lee

- Kelly Hu should do more movies

- Drinking spelling bee should be a sport. I can't think of what exactly the rules would be, but it would include drinking and spelling

- Keith Richards as Johnny Depp's dad in the next Pirates movie? I smell an Oscar

- Lastly, I want one of these

No comments: