Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Post - Super Bowl Thoughts

So I'm a day late, but I felt like death yesterday...

Hahahahahahahaha.... yup, that's me laughing at the Pats. 18....and 1. That's what you get you cocky motherfuckers. Between Spygate and the utter lack of sportsmanship, the Pats deserved to lose. Honestly, I hate both of these teams. If possible, I would've liked both of them to lose, but having to pick one I had to go with the Giants. Did I think they could pull it off in a million years? Hell no! I mean, Eli? Seriously? How did that happen? The answer is simple: karma. You pull enough shit it will come back to haunt you. Bill Belichick acted dick-like throughout the season and ultimately the Pats paid for it. Well that's what you get. What a fucking unlikable team. They got EXACTLY what they deserved. Go cry to Gisele, Brady. Go chew on your hoodie, Belichick. Go use more HGH, Harrison. Go sulk like you always do, Moss. Cry into your baked beans, Boston. Between the World Series titles and the Celts you bastards have become insufferable. For once, it seems, sports justice is served.

So it's come to my attention that a large number of Giants fans have suddenly 'emerged' in Philly. Fuck that shit. If you didn't have the guts to wear your team's jersey before you have no right to wear them just cause your team won the title. That's bullshit. That's not being a true fan, that's just being a front-running bastard. I despise that shit. If you're gonna support your team you support them through the thick and thin, not only when they're winning. Front-runners are a disgrace to themselves and to their city. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Your jersey should be ripped from your back and you should be flogged.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you.

Jesus. I think you would have punched someone yesterday or today for all the jerseys i've seen. Where were they during the regular season? Where was the pride? Where was the competitive banter? I know there are real G-men out there. But when I see someone wearing a Osi jersey, I seriously doubt that they've been watching ANY football whatsoever. Gaaaaah!