Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A few tiny thoughts

After watching Real Sports this week, I decided I'm highly against dog fighting. That shit is FUCKED UP. Anyone whos takes part in it should be flogged.

You know what else is fucked up? People messing with other peoples cars! Sooo someone decided it'd be fun to mess with my tires. Hey, whoever you are, FUCK YOU! You're a worthless piece of shit and I would gladly beat you with a crow-bar if I knew who you were. Fucker


Dear everyone in the south,

learn to fucking drive!!

Sincerely,
Me


So Bonds finally broke Aaron's record. What ya gonna do? It was bound to happen. Did he do steroids? Yeah, probably. But in his defense, baseball never made steroids illegal. That's their damn fault. What still bothers me is that the man sounds like he's 12.

Someone needs to tell all those people with confederate flags that the civil war's over. Thanks.


Football season's starting!! Thank you god.

I love Erin Andrews

For several years one of the most common discussions I had among friends was which actress from 7th Heaven was hotter: Jessica Biel or Beverley Mitchell. After I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, i think we can definitively say that Biel has won the battle. Mitchell, meanwhile, was last seen in Saw II. Clearly Cinemax lies ahead. And I, for one, am excited.

No comments: